Kelly Wright's Curry Night
Time & Location
About The Event
A fund-raising event at Spice Fusion on Deanwood Drive, Rainham, raising money for Kelly Wright to provide additional treatments to the NHS services she receives for the bone & breast cancer she has in her body.
"Adding the word cancer into anything is like adding “wedding” to anything, it becomes very expensive, especially recommended treatments that aren’t covered by NHS funding - around £5000 per year."
The event will include entertainment and a raffle.
7.00 pm Welcome reception in the bar.
7.30 pm Restaurant seating begins, with poppadoms & home-made chutneys to enjoy as you sit down.
8.00 pm Three-course banquet meal is served to your table.
9.45 pm Raffle winners to be drawn & announced.
This special menu has been created by Spice Fusion’s award-winning Head Chef, Abul Hussain - you can be assured that you won’t leave hungry!
STARTER: Mixed starter selection featuring traditional & specialty items.
MAIN COURSE*: Freshly made Lamb Shobzi Gosht & Chicken Jalfrezi, with a vegetable side dish, pilau rice and naan bread.
- Event times shown are guidelines, with the event expected to end around 11.00 pm.
- A pay bar will be in operation throughout the event, up until last orders at 11.45 pm.
- Ample free-parking close to the restaurant and have also notified Rainham Cabs that they should be prepared for bookings at the end of the evening.
*Vegetarian & vegan options are available. Please choose the appropriate ticket when purchasing. If you have any other dietary requirements (e.g. Lactose or Gluten intolerant), please choose your meat/veg/vegan option and contact us by email (full details on confirmation email) to let us know.
In 2013 Kelly was diagnosed with breast cancer – devastating news, especially as a mum with a one and four-year-old at home. After battling with this for 3 years, she discovered that 2016 that the cancer has spread into her bones – an incurable diagnosis.
Since this diagnosis, she has been looking into anything that might help her.
Adding the word cancer into anything is like adding “wedding” to anything, it becomes very expensive, especially those that aren’t covered by the NHS:
- Care Oncology consultant 12 weekly review £200. - Quantum Clinic supplements £300 (approx). - Psychotherapy £300. - Yoga £170. - Reflexology £90. - Paraben-free toiletries £20
These give her the best chance at achieving success in extending her life expectancy, along with eating healthily and taking regular exercise which she already does.
- TICKET - Meat menu option£25£250£0
- TICKET - Vegetarian Option£25£250£0
- TICKET - Vegan Option£25£250£0