Supporting Sam Adgie - for the Epilepsy Society
Time & Location
About the event
When Sam was 25 he was diagnosed unexpectedly with nocturnal Epilepsy something that he struggled to come to terms with for a long time. It meant a big adaption to his lifestyle, his friendships and relationships. It changed a big part of his life, which as a young 25 year old lad it was hard to deal with.
When he first learnt of the chance to run the marathon he knew it made sense to do it for Epilepsy Society. IBy coming to terms with the life changing condition he has accepted help and it was thanks to the Epilepsy nurses at Epilepsy society that have been there for him several times, picking him up when he was feeling down and helping to provide professional advice to support him, so he knows he is not alone.
Supporting Sam Adgie
A Fundraising Event for the Epilepsy Society
Thursday 23 September 2021 at 7pm
Spice Fusion, Rainham, Kent
- Arrive 6.30pm for 7pm
- Mixed Starter
- Entertainment and Raffle
- Main Meal
- Entertainment and Auction
- Finish 10.30pm
- Event times shown are guidelines, with the event expected to end around 11pm.
- A pay bar will be in operation throughout the event, up until 'last orders' at 11.45pm.
- We've ample free parking close to the restaurant and have also notified Rainham Cabs that they should be prepared for bookings at the end of the evening.
If you have special food allergies or a preference for a vegan or vegetarian meal, please detail these in the notes box on the order form.
Since Freedom Day, we've updated our restaurant & bar safety procedures. You read these online here or pick up a copy at the entrance to the restaurant.
- Charity Dinner - ADULT£25£25Sold Out