"Holding On Letting Go" Charity Dinner
Time & Location
About the event
Enjoy great food, drink & musical entertainment, with the proceeds going to a great Kent based charity - Holding On Letting Go
7.00pm Welcome reception in bar, with a choice of complimentary drink from Kent producers.
7.30pm Restaurant seating begins, with poppadoms & home-made chutneys to enjoy as you sit down.
8.00pm Three course banquet meal is served to your table.
9.45pm Raffle winners to be drawn & announced.
The events special menu has been created by our award-winning Head Chef, Abul Hussain - you can be assured that no-one will leave hungry!
STARTER: Mixed starter selection featuring traditional & speciality items.
MAIN COURSE*: Freshly made Lamb Palak & Chicken Tikka Masala, with a vegetable side dish, pilau rice and naan bread.
DESSERT: Spice Fusion Exotic Fruit Dessert.
Enjoy musical entertainment throughout and after dinner performed by the amazing Swing Duble!
A fundraising raffle will be held during the evening, with winners of the great prizes being announced near the end of the evening.
- Event times shown are guidelines, with the event expected to end around 11pm.
- A pay bar will be in operation throughout the event, up until last orders at 11.45pm.
- We've ample free-parking close to the restaurant and have also notified Rainham Cabs that they should be prepared for bookings at the end of the evening.
*Vegetarian & vegan options are available. Please choose the appropriate ticket when purchasing. If you have any other dietary requirements (e.g. Lactose or Gluten intolerant), please choose your meat/veg/vegan option and contact us by email (full details on confirmation email) to let us know.
- TICKET - Meat menu option£25£250£0
- TICKET - Vegetarian Option£25£250£0
- TICKET - Vegan Option£25£250£0