Carers Relief Service Charity Event
Time & Location
About the event
Enjoy great food, drink & musical entertainment, with the proceeds going to great local charity - Carers Relief Service.
7.00pm Welcome reception in bar, with a choice of complimentary drink from Kent producers.
7.30pm Restaurant seating begins, with poppadoms & home-made chutneys to enjoy as you sit down.
8.00pm Three course banquet meal is served to your table.
9.45pm Raffle winners to be drawn & announced.
The events special menu has been created by our award-winning Head Chef, Abul Hussain - you can be assured that no-one will leave hungry!
STARTER: Mixed starter selection featuring traditional & speciality items.
MAIN COURSE*: Freshly made Lamb Palak & Chicken Tikka Masala, with a vegetable side dish, pilau rice and naan bread.
DESSERT: Spice Fusion Exotic Fruit Dessert.
Enjoy musical entertainment throughout and after dinner (we'll be announcing who closer to the date!)
A fundraising raffle will be held during the evening, with winners of the great prizes being announced near the end of the evening.
- Event times shown are guidelines, with the event expected to end around 11pm.
- A pay bar will be in operation throughout the event, up until last orders at 11.45pm.
- We've ample free-parking close to the restaurant and have also notified Rainham Cabs that they should be prepared for bookings at the end of the evening.
*A vegetarian option is available. Please choose the appropriate ticket when purchasing.
Vegan and other dietary requirements can be met, please choose the vegetarian ticket option, then let us know these by email once you have purchased your tickets. Full details of how are included on your ticket confirmation.
- CRS Event Ticket - Standard£25£250£0
- CRS Event Ticket - Vegetarian£25£250£0
- CRS Event Ticket - Children£25£250£0